Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finallly!


I am FINALLY moving out of my parents' house (for the second time)! On October 1st, my boyfriend and I will be moving to the beautiful village of Biscayne Park. It's an AMAZING 1920s 2/1 with all wooden floors and a fireplace. I'll take some more photos when we actually move in.

Sadly, this means I will have to stop shopping for a little while. But still totally worth it.

I'm also really excited about my Etsy shop. I have been having more sales than ever lately. It may have taken a year or so, but I think it's finally taking
off. yay.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Glassesmakers designer sunglasses have a lot of purposes. Unlike the old day when they were just used as protection wear for the eyes, today these glasses have become a fashion statement with a range of styles and designs available across the market.http://glassesmakers.com/

    ReplyDelete